This issue is a little behind, I've been busy playing the game instead of being a forum warrior. Complaints may be directed to /dev/null :)
Missions & NPCsMission runners use playbooks to complete missions, and get terribly upset when the playbooks aren't available. People still want to fly Drakes in L4 missions.
Faction/Corp/Agent standings are math, and math is hard:
Wormhole rats still surprise new explorers. As far as Incursions go, the question with the OTA is: bring a bigger boat, or spend time hacking arrays?
EconomyThere is usable advice out there about how to break into the world of trading. Speaking of which, Emkayu Goffish has a series of blog entries dealing with trading and raising startup capital.
PiracyThere are all manner of useful tips for wannabe pirates.
Apparently Goons have upset too many new players with their "recruitment" scam.
- Some people are looking for love for EAS.
- Some people don't understand that EVE is a PVP game.
- Transferring POS ownership is a perennial question.
- Where are the Capital NPCs?
- The biggest problem with nullsec is the people that live there.
- Cerebral Accelerator lost in podding? Get it replaced! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=32085
- More comments about ganglinks and off-grid boosters.